Mornington Peninsula Cider & Beer Adventure
- Duration: 460 Minutes (approx.)
How do you create the ultimate Sunday session? We recommend you start with the best breweries and cideries on the Mornington Peninsula. Then add an incredible range of over 25 different beers and ciders to quench your thirst throughout the day. Lastly combine a tasty lunch with a touch of live music and with Aussie Brewery Tours as your designated driver you have the perfect day!
For full tour info please see our website or partner website. Your tour includes:
- Fantastic Venues: Visit 4 breweries and cideries along the Mornington Peninsula.
- Gourmet Food: Awesome food with a complimentary beer/wine/cider included - dietry options are available but very limited. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Generous Tastings & Drinks: Enjoy generous tasting sessions, paddles & complimentary drinks throughout the day.
- Small Group Touring: We enjoy small group, flexible touring in our customized, air-conditioned mini-buses (max 13 people).
- Fantastic Variety: With dozens of beers and seasonal brews coupled with apple and pear ciders this tour has a fun range of products to try.
- The Best Guides: Our guides are fun loving, alcohol guru’s who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking.